This website functions as a working space for the global best practices. It also provides updates on progress and communicates volunteer opportunities.
Future Practice Topics under consideration:
- Value Analysis
- Price Analysis
We are a group of committed and knowledgeable procurement professionals and staff who collaboratively develop global best practices based on objectives that are useful and applicable and grounded in research and expertise.
A set of robust Global Best Practices that (1) provide useful and applicable guidance for procurement professionals and (2) elevate the procurement profession.
The Global Practices
- Developing a Procurement Policy Manual
- Developing Evaluation Criteria
- Ethical Procurement
- Lease-Purchase Decision
- Performance-Based Contracting
- Performance Management
- Performance Measurement
- Performance Metrics
- Qualifications-Based Selection for Architectural and Engineering Services
- Risk Management
- Spend Analysis
- Strategic Procurement Planning
- Sustainable Procurement Practice
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- Technology in Public Procurement
- The Evaluation Process
- Use of Cooperative Contracts